International Naval Engineering Conference and Exhibition
October 5 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 5:00 pm
The virtual INEC / ISCSS 2020 conference will take place between 5 – 9 October and consist of a series of mixed-format livestreamed sessions (panel discussions, presentations) led by authors and leading figures from the naval engineering and ship control systems communities, and will be facilitated by the use of an event app which will provide participants with the opportunity to access all content, including the full conference proceedings and exhibitor information, as well as network with other virtual delegates.
Although the change to a virtual format was made primarily in response to COVID-19 pandemic, it has opened up new opportunities for greater reach and engagement, with the Technical Advisory Committee & the IMarEST deciding to make registration for the virtual conference free for all delegates. This will allow a greater number international delegates, who would be unable to travel to the conference and attend in person, to fully take part in proceedings and bring an even greater global voice to the event.
INEC 2020 at a glance:
- Over 100 peer-reviewed technical papers
- International participation from over 20 countries
- Sir Donald Gosling Award
- Continuing Professional Development approved by IMarEST
- All technical papers published Open Access and assigned a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) reference
- Continued crossover with the International Ship Control Systems Symposium (iSCSS)
- A new event app where delegates can access the programme content, virtually network with other delegates, and interact with sponsors and exhibitors
- INEC‘s attendance from government includes key stakeholders from navies and naval procurement officials from over 10 countries at all levels between Lieutenant and Vice Admiral
- Commercial attendance includes a range of companies from prime contractors to SMEs from over 15 countries
- High percentage of senior level job functions in attendance including Directors, VPs, Chiefs and Heads of Naval Engineering
- Overall representation from navies, commercial and military ship operators, designers and shipbuilders, classification societies, machinery and equipment manufacturers, universities and other defence related organisations
Registration for the conference is now open.
The Technical Advisory Committee & the IMarEST have decided to make registration for the virtual conference free for all delegates. This will allow a greater number international delegates, who would be unable to travel to the conference and attend in person, to fully take part in proceedings and bring an even greater global voice to the event.
Please click the link to register.